OUR 50 FINALISTS

May 4-6th | Porto Alegre

SOUTH SUMMIT BRAZIL FINALISTS

It is an honor for us to announce the 50 finalists of the startup Competition on our first edition of South Summit Brazil.

From more than 1,000 candidate startups, only 45% of the startups are of Brazilian origin: The other 55% come from countries such as the USA, Spain, India, Nigeria, Turkey, UK, Argentina or Colombia

Come and join us in this new edition of South Summit Brazil from May 4 to 6 in Porto Alegre. Don’t miss the opportunity!

SEE THEM PITCH

Startup Competition Winners

Winner

logo-yours-bank

Best Team

logo-aprix

Most Innovative

logo-pix-force

Most Scalable

logo-genially

Most Sustainable

logo-solubio

Meet the 50 finalists

Digital Solutions

logo-diario-escola
logo-genially
logo-trakto
bridger
logo-somin
logo-int6
logo-fyself

Climate Tech

logo-ecowave
logo-energia-das-coisas
logo-mywaste
logo-fox
logo-solubio
logo-syntalgae
logo-therminer
logo-trashin
logo-warden-machinery
logo-uali

Industry 5.0

logo-aiper
logo-amsa
logo-arpac
logo-augen
logo-cropman
logo-mifood
logo-pix-force
logo-connectbio

Fintech & e-Commerce

logo-aerialoop
logo-carryt
logo-delta-global
logo-tecredi
logo-naporta
logo-yours-bank

Future of Work

logo-agidesk
logo-aprix
logo-hortify
logo-slang
logo-startupmundi
logo-talentu