Spain Startup and lnvestor Services S L
The purpose of this “Privacy and Data Protection Policy” is to make known the conditions governing
the collection and processing of your personal data by Spain Startup and lnvestor Services S.L to
ensure fundamental rights, honor and freecloms , all in compliance with the current requlations
that requlate the Protection of Personal Data according to the European Union
We need to have a leqitimate basis for the collection and processing of your personal data, so
below, we indicate all the details of your interest reqarding how we carry out these processes,
for what purposes, that other entities may have access to your data and your rights
Who is the person responsibte for processing your data*
1. Identity: Spain Startup and lnvestor Services S.L
z. CIF (Company Tax ID No): B8668sa 3 Telephone: ’34 g156*5784
s Data Protection ORcer contact details: email@example.com
What do we do to guarantee the privacy of your information*
Spain Startup and lnvestor Services S.L implement appropriate technical and organisational
measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk, including inter alia as
• the ability to ensure the ongoing confidentiality, inteqrity, availability and resilience of
processing systems and services;
• the ability to restore the availability and access to personal data in a timely manner in the
event of a physical or technical incident;
• a process for reqularly testing, assessing and evaluating the effectiveness of technical
and organisational measures for ensuring the security of the processing.
• the pseudonymisation and encryption of personal data;
For what purpose will we process your personal data*
Spain Startup and lnvestor Services S.L will process your information to respond to the request
made by the user who fillecl out our form. These requests are usually from users who are
interested in our services and contact us in this way for us to inform them accordingly.
Also, through the reqistration forms on this website, data is collected, which is stored in a
file, with the exclusive purpose of sending electronic communications, such as: newsletters, new
entries (posts), as well as other communications that Spain Startup and lnvestor Services S.L
understands interesting for its users
We use your information to provide our services, Event Organization. Startup competitions.
OnlySpain Startup and lnvestor Services S.L will have access to your data. No data will be
transferred to third parties except by legal obligation.
Here we detail the uses and purposes provided:
• E-Commerce: sharing information on social networks.
• Website inquires: Responds to inquieres received through different electronic forms
• Subscriber management: marketing, advertisement and commercial prospecting.
• Social Networks: Creation and management of information through social networks.
• Web Users: Respond to requests through the website Management and contact with users Customer
• E-Commerce: Customer management
Spain Startup and lnvestor Services S L
For how long will we keep your data*
Personal data collected will be retained by Spain Startup and lnvestor Services S.L for as long
as you decide. At any time you can exercise the rights that the data protection regulations make
available to you. We reiterate that you can always delete your name from our database and the
other rights recognized by the current regulations by contacting us through
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
• E-Commerce: For a period of 5 years from the last confirmation of interest. The personal
data provided will be kept as long as they are necessary or pertinent for the purpose for which
they were collected or recordeó, and as long as the consent given is not revokecl.
• I nquiries: For a period of 1 year from the last confirmation of interest
• Subscriber management: As long as the deletion is not requestecl by the interestecl party
• Social Networks: As long as its deletion is not requested by the interested party. The
personal data provided will be kept as long as they are necessary or pertinent for the purpose for
which they were collected or registered. We are obligecl to block the data when it is deleted. The
blocking of the data consists of the identification and reservation, adopting technical and
organizational measures, to prevent its treatment, including its visualization except for making
available of the data to thejudges and courts, the Public Prosecutor’s Office or the Competent
Public Administrations, in particular data protection authorities, for the requirement of possible
responsibilities derived from the treatment and for three years. The blockecl data may not be
processed for any purpose other than that indicateó.
• Web users: For a period of s years from the last confirmation of interest. The personal data
providecl will be kept as long as its deletion is not requestecl by the interested party and it is
appropriate, and as long as they are necessary -including the need to keep them during the
applicable limitation periodo- or pertinent for the purpose for which they were collected or
• Ecommerce customer management: For a period of s years from the last confirmation of
What is the íegitimacy for the processing of your data*
ART 6.i.-B. GDPR. processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data
subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering
into a contract;
ART 6.1.-A. GDPR. the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data
for one or more specific purposes:
What rights do I have in terms of data protection*
You can exercise any of the following rights by communicating it to the following address:
Monte Esquinza z8, 4°D. z8ozoo, Madrid (Madrid), España or to the legal email address
• Right to request access to personal data concerning the interestecl party.
• Right to request correction or deletion.
• Right to request limitation of data protection treatment.
• Right to object to data protection treatment.
• Right of portability.
You can use the following forms to exercise your rights in an easier way.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data*
Any citizen has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether Spain Startup and lnvestor
Services S.L is processing personal data concerning him/her or not. Interested individuals
may access their personal data, rectify them or, if applicable. request the deletion when,
among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes they were collectecl.
You can also inform us about the limitation of the processing of your data in which case they
will only be treated for the exercise or defense of claims.
To which recipients will your data be communicated*
Only Spain Startup and lnvestor Services S.L can access your information and will always be to
provide our services.
Spain Startup and lnvestor Services S L
How have we obtained your data*
The interested party or his/her legal representative
What categories of data do we handíe*
The cateqories of personal data that are processed are:
• E-Commerce tldentification data; Economic, financial and insurance; Transactions of goods and
• Web Contacto (Identification data (Name and surname; E-mail, telephone number)
• Web users ldentification data (Name and surname; E-mail, telephone number)
• Subscriber Management ldentification data tName and surname; E-mail, telephone number)
• Social networks Followers ldentification data (Name and surname; E-mail)
Spain Startup and lnvestor Services S.L makes every ePort to comply with the data protection
requlations given that we are aware that the information is the main asset for us. However, we
inform you that if you understand that your rights have been impaired, you can contact to our DPO
at firstname.lastname@example.org and, alternatively, if you do not agree, you can also file a claim at
• Spanish Agency for Data Protection thereinafter AEPD), locatecl at C / Jorge Juan, 6.
z8ooz — Madrid. More information about the AEPD.